Monday 7 February 2011

Group Deciding and Assigning Roles.

In today’s lesson we began to choose groups to be with people who we wished to work with for our project. I chose to work in a Two/Pair with my Friend, Laura. Between the Two of us e assigned our selves roles:
Researcher- Both – This includes finding out about the filming process and the generic conventions of our chosen genre.
 Planner- Laura-Planning the storyline, beginning middle and end plot.
Story Boarder- Nicole (me)-I will be responsible for drawing up our plot onto our story board and writing the appropriate camera shots; mise-en-scene; lighting and sound next to them.
Scriptwriter- Laura-Writing down all the dialogue we plan to use in the film.  
Location- Both-This includes Choosing and organising where we will set our film.
Props- Both- We will both be responsible for making the props which will be in our film.
Actors-Laura- She will select the people we want in our film and ask them to be in it.
Camera Op- Nicole (me) - I will get most of the shots and control the Camera.
Director- Nicole (me) Also, I will tell people where to stand and generally direct them.
Editor- Both- Editing will be a joint responsibility for both of us to do.
These job roles will probably change and we will both help each other with them making sure we both make equal contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment